Buying a Home?
At RE/MAX Innovations, People Come First… Houses Come Second
Buying a home is typically one of the largest financial decisions people make in their lives. It’s important to have an experienced real estate agent assisting you so that you have all the information you need when starting a home search or when considering making an offer on a home.
At RE/MAX Innovations, our team of real estate professionals are highly qualified and trained to provide you with the best home buying experience possible. We work hard for you at each and every step of the process so that your home search is a fun event for you and not a difficult or stressful one. Here are several things that an Innovations Agent will personally handle for you:
1) Your Innovations Agent has access to home listings before they even enter the market. This is a huge advantage for you, especially in a competitive home market.
2) Your Innovations Agent will provide you with home listings notifications that keep you updated so you don’t miss out on any new homes that come to market that meet your criteria. Often times, sites like Zillow, Trulia, etc. are not up to date and don’t have the best of what’s available for sale at the moment. Often times, homes sell before they even get listed on these other search sites.
3) Your Innovations Agent will schedule home showings set up showings for the homes that they think you might want to preview, and for homes that you have asked them about.
4) Your Innovations Agent will calculate the current market value of any home that you’re considering making an offer on so that you don’t overpay for it.
5) Your Innovations Agent will draft a purchase offer with optimal terms and conditions that are designed to protect you, the buyer.
6) Your Innovations Agent will put you in contact with trusted mortgage lenders that are well respected in the Kansas City Metro area and who have a long track record of success with clients.
7) Your Innovations Agent will put you in contact with all the right industry professionals, when needed, to ensure you have a smooth and stress-free purchase. These professionals might consist of a loan officer, a home inspector, an insurance agent, a contractor, etc.
8) Your Innovations Agent will coordinate transaction procedures to keep everything on track and prevent any costly mistakes. There are many important steps that must be handled correctly, such as appraisals, final walk-thru’s, closings, all state-regulated disclosures, etc.
9) Best of all, our buyer representation service is offered at NO COST TO YOU, the buyer.